Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey guys,

Not sure how many people are aware I'm a MMA fan but I have followed it for the past 6years and it only made sense that my love of MMA and cardboard would mesh. That being said Rashad Evans is my fav fighter and I've been working on this Evans PC for a little while now. I haven't posted anything till now so thought I'd post them all now :)

Topps Mat Relic /288
rashadmat.jpg

Topps finest jumbo mat relic - love this card for some reason. Looks pretty dirty!
rashadfinestmat.jpg

Topps premium peices /88 - Great designed card and both has nice patches
rashadpremium2.jpg

rashadpremium.jpg

Topps premium peices auto /88 - nice auto version - wish it was on card tho!
rashadpremiumsig.jpg

UD prominent cuts auto - first Rashad card I picked up
rashadcutsud.jpg

Donruss Americana Ring Kings auto /500 - I like the refractory type finish to this card
rashadpanini.jpg

Topps auto - Always loved the simple design of this set. Would be my fav if it was on card
rashadtopps.jpg

Topps auto - Love the design of this card and the fat on card auto in silver marker looks awesome! This is by far my favourite card in my PC :)
rashardsilver.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

Haha nice one KB., pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen someone say they love a card because it "looks pretty dirty" :)

Haha nice one KB., pretty sure that's the first time I've ever seen someone say they love a card because it "looks pretty dirty" :)

lol yeah I guess you're right! I just love that you can tell it's been used unlike so many other event worn/used cards :)

Back
Top Bottom