BIG GAME BREAK: 2000-01 Upper Deck Legends Master Collection + Bonus EXQ

i'm glad you opened it and i'm rapt you got a great hit on the mystery pack.

Bill Russelly goodness. :hearts:

Also i've seen some dog autos from this set with lots of smudging, overall yours are pretty good.

The M.J is schmick.

Word of warning though, you probably already know but be careful displaying them. I don't know how good the u.v was on these cards as i have seen sets with faded auto's.

Appreciate the comments guys, very happy I opened it up!

Awesome! So are all those autos guaranteed in every box? What did the Master collection cost you?

Yep, all five Living Legends autos guaranteed per box (mystery packs can contain a 6th), each #'d /50 with 4 different cards for each player. Total production 200 sets. For almost half the asking price of the current MJ UNC Master Collection I really couldn't pass it up! I know would have cried tears of regret had I purchased the current MJ MC instead of this beautiful set :lol:

i'm glad you opened it and i'm rapt you got a great hit on the mystery pack.

Bill Russelly goodness. :hearts:

Also i've seen some dog autos from this set with lots of smudging, overall yours are pretty good.

The M.J is schmick.

Word of warning though, you probably already know but be careful displaying them. I don't know how good the u.v was on these cards as i have seen sets with faded auto's.

Thanks mate, part of the reason I opened it was to make sure the autographs were still okay! Can't complain with the dual jersey either...

Each of the 26 cards are encased in a "Pro Mold" (??) holder, which I'm sure offer no UV protection whatsoever (as evidenced by some almost completely faded examples recently sold at auction)!

There's a guy who's modified his display case and replaced all of the standard cases with Ultra Pro Gold One Touch holders :D - I won't be going that far as sadly these cards will rarely see the light of day :rolleyes:

Epic break, one of the best I have ever seen, simply because the master set is one of the best collection ever. The packaging by itself is so classy, that's insane.

To hopen a box like this and see 5 beautiful autos of those great player should have been a unique experience.

Thanks a lot for sharing is with us and making me dream :thumbsup:

JP

Back
Top Bottom