Panini Blog Between the Sheets: Panini America Shares an Uncut Look at 2012-13 Prizm Basketball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-13-prizm-basketball-preview-7.jpg

Hypnotic. Alluring. Intoxicating. Stunning. Poignantly . . . prismatic. Look, I could go on and on (and on and on) describing the myriad enchanting effects that the upcoming 2012-13 Panini Prizm Basketball has on me. But all of us here at Panini America would be way more interested in hearing what you think about the bold newcomer to our 2012-13 NBA roster.
Things is, we don’t have finished cards to show you just yet for the product that starts shipping November 5. What we do have, however, are two vibrant uncut sheets that were delivered to Panini America HQ earlier this week. We shared a glimpse of the base 100-up front form during our Panini Unwrapped episode starring 2012-13 Threads Basketball. Today, we’re going to share a whole lot more.
In the days since that filming, we’ve received a second sheet of fronts, this one showcasing the captivating Green Prizm parallels. Seeing as how our Panini Peek preview on 2012-13 Prizm Basketball is our sixth most-viewed post of the last 90 days, we know Prizm, is a product in which you’re keenly interested. Here’s betting the following 27 preview images elevate that interest level quite a bit. Take a look and let us know.
The good news, of course, is that you still have 18 more days or so to continue enjoying 2012-13 Threads Basketball while you’re waiting for Prizm to release. Not a bad way at all to pass the time.

b.gif

Continue reading...

I agree, they are like a cross between Chrome and Finest. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time Panini has gone with this sort of "metallic" looking card right? They look really good, bet they look even better in hand. Panini's overall improvement continues.

Wow..... looking nice. Always good to see more innovation from Panini rather than the same old crap all the time.

One thing that bothers me though is the inclusion of "legends"; TBH they seem to be in pretty much every product these days - sure it's good to get new cards of them, but they are really flooding the market with them and hence a lot of current players are missing out on getting new cards because the "legends" take their place.

Back
Top Bottom