Bdeans UFC round 1 wantlist

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Autos

Group A (1:118): Randy Couture, Anderson Silva, Quinton Jackson, Georges St-Pierre

Group B (1:188): BJ Penn,

Group C (1:72): Bruce Buffer, Herb Dean, Rachelle Leah

Group D (1:15): Kenny Florian, Michael Bisping, Brandon Vera, Chris Leben, Diego Sanchez, Rich Franklin, Gabriel Gonzaga, Cheick Kongo, Manny Gamburyan,

Group E (1:70): Thiago Alves, Sean Sherk

Group F (1:94): Paul Kelly, Mac Danzig

Group G (1:20): Josh Burkman,

Wow only 30 to go :(

lol, yeah i might get a list together seige, see what you can help me out with. Um i think ben saunders is actually one of the few autos i have, but ill double check and get back to you.

I really need to stop searching ebay. Ive just put 50 plus on my watch list and will have to sell my car to get most of them lol.......ah how good would lotto be.

I really need to stop searching ebay. Ive just put 50 plus on my watch list and will have to sell my car to get most of them lol.......ah how good would lotto be.

bit like me atm but mines with soccer stuff

i have been watching to many soccer cards. i just won 4 and am still bidding on 5 that end tommorow and i want like 1000 more. which are going to cost me a fortune

There you go seige, all round 1 autos i need. All 30 of them. Its gonna be a marathon, not a sprint, thats for sure.

Autos

Group A (1:118): Georges St-Pierre

Group C (1:72): Bruce Buffer, Herb Dean,

Group D (1:15): Kenny Florian, Brandon Vera, Chris Leben, Gabriel Gonzaga, Cheick Kongo, Karo Parysian, Ed Herman, Thiago Silva,

Group E (1:70): Matt Serra, Thiago Alves

Group F (1:94): Paul Kelly, Mac Danzig

Group G (1:20): CD Dollaway, Matt Riddle, Josh Burkman, Wilson Gouveia,

Wow only 30 to go :(

Hehe!! I have 19 of them :)

Yeah its my own fault for not getting the jump early on round 1. I was too busy trying to collect my high end roosters cards :( something I regret. I have since boycotted select and everything they produce.

---------- Post added 05-05-2010 at 01:07 PM ----------

Hehe!! I have 19 of them :)

You know who to call if you need to free up some funds and get rid of some :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 05-05-2010 at 07:59 PM ----------

Woo hoo, just set up a real nice trade on Buymma cards. 8 down in one swoop, with Gracie being the highlight. Only 22 to go now :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom