Barry Bonds Homerun History Cards

edd1e66

St Kilda Saints 2010
Real Name
Edward
Hey guys :wave:

There are 762 of these cards so i need your help. I am obviously trying to complete the set, so any help will be very much appreciated

Here is what the cards in question look like.

FRONT
nd8549416483.jpg

BACK
09b.jpg

Please help me out guys :v::v:
Thanks again.
Eddie :)

umm....Do I feel generous?...Um?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Man you would have LOVED the 2006 Allen & Ginter UNRIPPED RIP cards that I had!!
Hahaha sounds sick mate, you gotta tell me about it :)
And when i meant add to our deal i meant i would chip something in as well ;)

Make me an offer!

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

BTW... I'm going to give you a Bonds Topps Rookie for free!
Thats excellent mate :), is that the 87 RC or 86 Topps traded ?
Excellent either way :)

Would you like cards or cash for the Homerun cards ?

1987..cash man..cash!

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Hell man I will throw in a 1988 Topps..MINT! babe!
Hahaha your a champion mate, how bout i chuck on an extra couple of bucks for the Home run cards and you get $40 ?

I'll add all of this to the deal thread :)

That's fine mate, i think i'll just leave it at the BCCG $35 ATM, i'll get back to you. Also how much would you be selling one of those rip cards for and how much are the hobby boxes ?

Cheers mate :)

Just that you come across as young.

Look Edward..I will do you a nice turn... I will throw the Home Runs cards in for FREE!. Honestly they are worthless to me. I'm glad to see they are valuable to someone else.
I'll take the as a compliment, your only young once ;):lol:
And with those Homerun cards for free, that is a legendary thing mate :)

I'll send your $$$ out when i receive my package :)

I will sent it tommorrow. That ok. Can you send you postal address to my email at :
[email protected]

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

How the HELL do you SCAN a BAT!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

You know what Edward.. I like you dude!.... I like your passion and how how you trade.
Hahaha thanks mate. Like you mate, you always have something to show me :lol:

If it's to hard to take a pic of the bat DW.

Hey..... I found 5 more HR cards... 698,678,667,670 and 690

Do you want them ?..... This time it will cost.
Hey thanks for the response, i need these 5 as well, what kind of price are we looking at here. Also do you only collect Jeter or do you also collect other Yankess legends ?

Thanks mate, but i will just stick to the original offer for the moment :)
Yeah i saw your DiMaggio and Babe ... They blew my mind mate, especially the babe tools of the trade. Great cards :)

Back
Top Bottom