AVP Requiem (12 packs), Fantastic 4 Archives Box & Heroes Box

w4nted

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
Just received a bit of a mail from CullenCollectables :woot: THANKS!
I'll bust the AVP first, then the Heroes Volume 2 and then FF4. I may not get through it all before work, so possibly stay tuned!

Hoping for some sketch goodness!

Just the two hits. A 'Massacre on Main Street' which i have 3 times now :lol: and a piece of the 'Battlefield on Earth' puzzle, which i was missing i think.

No Costume, Auto or sketch, but i thought thats how those packs might have gone. Apologies for the scan, they are both fairly dark foil cards.

SAVE0022.jpg

Im half way through the Hereos box.... not big hits yet. 3 foil cards so far.

Sadly quiet a few damaged cards which is a shame. Hopefully none of the inserts/hits will be damaged.

thats a bummer man..i got a costume card and sketch when i pulled a box of this from an Ink Vault box.

Well that was disappointing! I was lead to believe there was a sketch per box :(

Unfortunately Heroes 2 is 1 costume or auto or sketch per box (equal pull rate). FF is nice and reliable though at 1 sketch per box and I like the insert sets as well. It's one of the sets I opened LOTS of :D

Unfortunately Heroes 2 is 1 costume or auto or sketch per box (equal pull rate). FF is nice and reliable though at 1 sketch per box and I like the insert sets as well. It's one of the sets I opened LOTS of :D

Sadly the seller lead me to believe id be gauranteed one. If i knew i wasnt, i wouldnt have brought it as i dont watch/like heroes. I was only chasing a sketch

Back
Top Bottom