Australian Baseball

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
After any cards featuring Aussie baseball players in the major leagues.

There are still some Futera ABL cards I am missing, some Redemption ones of Mark Hutton and after any with the Gold seal on them from 1993/94

Also any printed media such as Magazines, books, videos on Aussie baseball

After footage of any ABL games (1990 - 1998 or further on)

Cheers

Beck

Hi: just found this forum site. Hope you might be able to help me out. I'm looking for checklist information for the follow years of Australian League
baseball cards, 1990 & 1996 set checklist. and checklist information on inserts in any of the Australian League baseball card sets. I'm am trying to input all this info into a baseball card database if you could help me out..

Thanks
Frank

Hi: That would be a big help, Big time. I'm in need of the following: I need Copy's of checklist of all years for Futera baseball cards were made. And any Insert set's there are to them too. Also after enter it all into my card database... I may be looking for card's from there if i can find them... You can Email me at [email protected] . I may be able to help you out here .. with thing's your looking for.

Thanks
Frank

I'll scan all the cards, might take a while to do

I have a set of 1996 Futera ABL 110 card set for sale

I'm searching for a Mark Hutton Futera ABL Authentic Auto card, thats the one i need to complete my set

Got these items for sale

1996 Futera ABL 110 Card Set

1997/98 Brisbane Bandits Yearbook

1990/91 Pepsi ABL Brisbane Bandits Vs Daikyo Dolphins Series Programme December 21 & 30, 1990

ABL Programmes 1996 Futera ABL card set.JPG

I have 93 Futera Dave Nilsson Australian Baseball Legend card Personally Signed 50 of 200... Just wondering if anyone knew what it was worth?

Back
Top Bottom