australia are no power house in cricket anymore

A ball through the window A warm patch of grass
Arcros in the backyard were worth the panes of glass
A head full of heroes with cricket every day
Could it be that baggy cap would come your way?
Don't give up, now don't give up Never lose the dream
Its better than a crown of jewels to wear the baggy green
Batters take the centre Bowlers hit the seam
You never take for granted the baggy green

A bad LBW brings about a fight
Mum from the kitchen always makes it right
Play resumes, you dream again, you hear Australia shout
You wish the day would never end you're still not out

See the crest resembles me and you
The green and gold of course, the emu and the roo
Just to feel the felt sends a shiver up your spine
You pinch yourself you can't believe its really mine
No you never take for granted the baggy green
S.Waugh

Any thoughts Steve-O??

Of course not, he hasn't got a clue!! He makes alot of crap threads/comments, with no though, knee jerk reactions and uneducated, hearsay comments too!! does it in the basketball forums too!!!

Of course Australia arne't the side they were 2 or 3 years ago, look at the plays we have lost to retirement!! You are either retarded or just plain blind if you think that you can instantly replace, or even bring up through the ranks, 2 bolwers like Warne and McGrath, and 2 batsman, like Hayden and Langer. i can't believe how stupid, blind and ignorant alot of cricket fans are. How the hell have we got an aging side???? Name a side in the world that is considerably younger!!! You can't! Because thats how sh!t is!! Drives me insane to see usless comments like "Thats what you get for not having more victorians in the side' and the like!! Who the fk are you trying to kid?!? hodge isn't in the because of his attitude and the fact that we have a loaded squad/side that all bat in his position!! Who will you drop for hodge? What a bout Michael Klinger?!? Guy makes an absolute ton of runs and doesn't even come into consideration!! Victorians seem to think they are the centre of all things sport!! if there's not 75% victorians in a National side of anyt spirt they cry foul!! GTF over it!!!

Steve o, just a suggestion, until you no what you are talking about in some way shape or form, how bout not making usless threads???/

Agreed Tim! Obviously just a thread to stir ****e!

Great posts Dan and Ron... Thought that was your own poem until I got to the bottom :lol:

Let's not forget too that that England maybe 1-0 up, but there are still 3 tests to go!

Anyway for your perusal Steve - the ICC Test rankings as they stand

Country Rank Ratings
Australia 1 128
South Africa 2 119
India 3 117
Sri Lanka 4 108
England 5 101

Back
Top Bottom