OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Hi all,

It is becoming increasingly apparent that for my trading card website and marketplace (MERQARY.com) to become profitable (or even just cover its costs), I am going to need some guidance and funding from someone who has more knowledge than me in online businesses and how to grow them.

Does anyone have any contacts that they would be willing to share? If so, it would probably be best to PM me instead of listing their details here.

If a deal is secured from your contact, I'd be happy to reimburse you in some way.

Thanks!

Thanks mate!

It's time to take the site to the next level. I've got so many new ideas that would benefit members but just need some guidance on how to take the next steps in attracting more members.
Probably already tried this but...have you tried going to some of the Facebook groups? As a newbie I was pretty blown away by how many members/posts/action there is on some of them. I just wish a few more of them posted/interacted on here.

Probably already tried this but...have you tried going to some of the Facebook groups? As a newbie I was pretty blown away by how many members/posts/action there is on some of them. I just wish a few more of them posted/interacted on here.
The problem I have with Facebook is the admins are 'generally' all on a power trip and don't like me posting about the website.

There are exceptions to this and I will be reaching out to those groups over the next few days.

Hopefully we can get some traction over the next few months!

Back
Top Bottom