Anyone seen these footy cards??

I think they are the rookies that come with the redeemed 16 card premiership set from 2007 supreme...not sure where the "golden draft" comes into it

hope that helps

yeah im collecting the set of them there is 1 Rookie from each team (taken in rounds 2 to 4 in the 07 PSD) ie Adelaides in Nick Gill,Richmond is Shane Edwards etc they go for between $20 to $60 depending on the player and come with the Redeemed Predictor aswell know of a guy who has a few full sets but is chasing $450 for them which includes the Geelong Premiers set too and Tom Hawkins Rookie aswell

yeah im collecting the set of them there is 1 Rookie from each team (taken in rounds 2 to 4 in the 07 PSD) ie Adelaides in Nick Gill,Richmond is Shane Edwards etc they go for between $20 to $60 depending on the player and come with the Redeemed Predictor aswell

a few more
thinks freos is collard
thomas for the roos
schofield for the eagles
proud i think for the lions

a few more
thinks freos is collard
thomas for the roos
schofield for the eagles
proud i think for the lions

Yep the List is :
Gill for Adelaide
Proud for Brisbane
Grigg for Carlton
Goldsack for Collingwood
Davey for Essondon
Collard for Fremantle
Hawkins for Geelong
Moss for Hawthorn
Thomas for Kangaroos
Petterd for Melbourne
Westhoff For Power
Edwards for Richmond
Howard for StKilda
Currie for Sydney
Schofield for West Coast
Lynch For Western Bulldogs

Hope this Helps

Ps if anyone has and wants to get rid of Gill,Moss and Lynch LMK

Yep the List is :
Gill for Adelaide
Proud for Brisbane
Grigg for Carlton
Goldsack for Collingwood
Davey for Essondon
Collard for Fremantle
Hawkins for Geelong
Moss for Hawthorn
Thomas for Kangaroos
Petterd for Melbourne
Westhoff For Power
Edwards for Richmond
Howard for StKilda
Currie for Sydney
Schofield for West Coast
Lynch For Western Bulldogs

Hope this Helps

Ps if anyone has and wants to get rid of Gill,Moss and Lynch LMK

hey if you go to the link posted above look in his shop he has them.

ok great thanks guys

i was just a little suspicous as i check for rookies all the time and i have NEVER seen these come up for sale.

Hi Darpy,

The others are right... it's a legitimate card (not a fake) but you have noticed an Error than Select made in BOTH the AFL and NRL Premiership Predictor Redemption Sets.

They stuffed up and included the 2007 Champions Logo instead of the 2007 Supreme (or 2007 Invincible) logo.

If you want more info on it (and other errors in the 2007 releases) I've recently written a short article on it here:
More Error Cards from Select | Footy Stars "Collectors Edition" Newsletter

Cheers,

Ian

hey darpy theres been heap of late.. on ebay like heaps.. ive picked up a few for 20 bucks.. got the Lyndsay thomas one for $20.00.. goldsacks is the most expenisve at about 30 bucks.

hey darpy theres been heap of late.. on ebay like heaps.. ive picked up a few for 20 bucks.. got the Lyndsay thomas one for $20.00.. goldsacks is the most expenisve at about 30 bucks.

thanks mate

i wouldnt mind picking one up if the price is ok will have to keep an eye out

yer i actually bought westoff the other day too.. nice card.. even though i already have the port unredeemed predictor in my PC.. anyone with a spare geelong 07 predictor let me know ive got 9 others..

no way edwards has been selling for the most round $60 i picked one up for 4 $20 absolute steal ive seen 4 go for over $50.And al is a dickhead!!!

yer mate this stupid ppl buying it.. they should be worth about 25-30 bucks on average.. 60 bucks that just crazy it isnt even a auto.. all the ones ive bought where for 20 bucks.. got westhoff and lydnsay thomas for that amount... and they are the pick of the bunch so far..

yer i got the whole set now and the most i paid was for davey, $40 probably to much.
But the rest where all $25 or less.
Got western bulldogs for 15, brisbane for 16 and mel for 18.
The only 2 over $25 where davey and goldsack.The worst thing with them you dont know how many sets are out there.
2006 is few and far between but i know a guy who has 8 sets of the 2007 set so dont be scared into paying to much.

Back
Top Bottom