Anyone know this Broncos auto?

The Mad Hatter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
2006 era
Other names for reference, have confirmed these players: Darius Boyd, Darren Lockyer, Tonie Carroll, Dane Carlaw, Petero Civoniceva, Michael Ennis, Ben Hannant x 2, Justin Hodges, Karmichael Hunt, Sam Thaiday, Steve Michaels, Scott Minto, Corey Parker, Brent Tate, Brad Thorn, Shane Webcke, David Stagg, Casey McGuire

053BE0D2-08F1-4312-8D00-4A98FCB91F40.png

Personally I don't think it is Fraser Anderson there are similarities but to me there are more differences. Going back to my bank teller days 1984......I would not pay a withdrawal based on that. I would've been fired.

The ones shown he starts his sig sharp not a rounded G shape. His first name also doesn't go below the line as the one on the jersey does.

Sorry though cant tell who it might be.

Cheers
Ross

Personally I don't think it is Fraser Anderson there are similarities but to me there are more differences. Going back to my bank teller days 1984......I would not pay a withdrawal based on that. I would've been fired.

The ones shown he starts his sig sharp not a rounded G shape. His first name also doesn't go below the line as the one on the jersey does.

Sorry though cant tell who it might be.

Cheers
Ross
I agree with Ross. I can see why people think it is, but too many obvious differences. Hopefully someone can clear this one up

Back
Top Bottom