Alien vs. Predator Requiem

w4nted

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
I just had a ball busting my first box of non-sport! It was great fun and i dont mind this product at all!!
Each box has 24 packs - 8 cards per pack.
1 Sketch - 1 Auto - 1 Piecework
Also has 3 subsets - Battlefield on Earth (1:11) - 9 to collect, Massacre on Main Street (1:17) - 6 to collect and Deadly cards (1:23) - 3 to collect

Im picking up a scanner on Thursday, so i will post up pics asap! Here are the hits though....
Sketch: Predator Artist: Graham (by the looks). I really like this. Looks like its ink/pen. Nice detailed yet simple piece. #012/302
Auto: Ian Whyte as Predator. Im pretty happy to get the Predator auto! :)
Piecework: Ariel Gade 'Molly' - Top and bottom. Looks like PJs

Other inserts:
Battlefield on Earth: B6, B7 & B8 (hit above average)
Massacre on Main Street: M1 & M2 (again above average) - nice embossed inserts
DEADLY: D2 - for an insert thats only one per box, its not as nice as the Massacre one.

I should have a spare set of base available for trade/sale.

If anyone has any of the inserts i dont, id be interested in completing the Massacre and Battlefield sets.

Im thinking i might buy another box too :thumbsup:

Sketch artist would be Kevin Graham mate :) he's a good artist... i have one of his sketch cards from the set mines numbered 095/302

looking forward to the scan

here just some of the cards he done from the set
avprgraham.jpg

Good work on the Predator auto...that would be the only auto i'd really want from the set.

Mine is very similar to the one in the top right corner, except its more 'zoomed in'

My biggest challenge will be learning who is the artist to collect now! I can see why you are so into sketch cards now!!

Sketch cards has taken card collecting too another level. I collect sport cards as well but nothing comes close too pulling a great sketch..

I think i can agree with you there! Well, apart from pulling a redemption or nice DPS :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom