After these IP signatures! Please help!

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys, im after the following signed cards!

2007 champions billy slater

2010 champions Jason Nightingale, Darius Boyd and Mark Gasnier (if the signature isn't sh*t, but it probably will be)

In fact im interested in MOST signed cards, so please let me know what you have and how much you want for them and we might be able to work something out!

Please let me know!
Cheers
Brplat

ill send a pm mate with a list of the stuff i have. also i should be able to get this picture signed for you too, if AY hasnt already volunteered. spoke to my uncle and he said if i cant do it he will happily help me out with it at training

ill send a pm mate with a list of the stuff i have. also i should be able to get this picture signed for you too, if AY hasnt already volunteered. spoke to my uncle and he said if i cant do it he will happily help me out with it at training

No worries, in return for the signing of the photo, did u want me to track down that hat in brisbane?

yes that would be great, i have tried ringing to confirm they have it in stock, but havent been able to get through twice.

brisbane or southport are the two outlets i have no clue which one is closer ahah. im just sorting out my signed stuff now then ill send a pm over.

yes that would be great, i have tried ringing to confirm they have it in stock, but havent been able to get through twice.

brisbane or southport are the two outlets i have no clue which one is closer ahah. im just sorting out my signed stuff now then ill send a pm over.

They are sold out in brisbane at the moment, got a reply via their facebook page

Back
Top Bottom