AFL Delisting Suggestions/rumours...

Footycardtrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
footycardtrader
Just thought i'd start this...

Who do you think should be delisted... especially from those clubs not yet made the cut...

From a Collingwood point of view, i don't see much hope for either Chris Bryan or Guy Richards... especially now with Cameron Wood on the list... still not sure which one though... maybe Bryan?!?!?!
* Ryan Lonie never made it back into the senior team after early injury...

Who esle?? From what clubs??

For St Kilda

Raph Freaking CLarke...Useless, that is all

Speaking of de-listings.......Mattyj, did you know that the only Victorian team that has been slightly interested in Ben Cousins is St Kilda ???

It will be interesting to see what you think of him if he becomes a Saint as I know you despise the very thought of him even playing AFL.........

Just food for thought ;)

Oh god, youre not serious are you Richo?!

Bloody St Kilda...We already took one ex-druggie WCE player, and that worked out really well so far!

Grr @ our management

Just thought i'd start this...

Who do you think should be delisted... especially from those clubs not yet made the cut...

From a Collingwood point of view, i don't see much hope for either Chris Bryan or Guy Richards... especially now with Cameron Wood on the list... still not sure which one though... maybe Bryan?!?!?!
* Ryan Lonie never made it back into the senior team after early injury...

Who esle?? From what clubs??

Bryan will stay, they need 3 rucks on the list. Richards is gone from all reports..

Oh god, youre not serious are you Richo?!

Bloody St Kilda...We already took one ex-druggie WCE player, and that worked out really well so far!

Grr @ our management

Yeah I am serious mate....I heard it from another St Kilda supporter on another folder I am a member of. Since then I have heard Eddie McGuire has also shown an intrest. Isn't it funny how all the Victorian Clubs blasted him for playing as a drug addict but now he has been sacked they are slowly putting their hands up to have him !!!

I'll be p*ssed off if he end up playing with another club because I think the WCE only sacked him for fear that the AFL would take away their Draft Picks !!!

Well i will be pissed off if St Kilda takes him...Just what the club needs is a drug addict in the mix

Given the culture I'm sure he'd fit in at Hawthorn.... lol (don't want him though)

Hahaha :lol:

I wouldn;t be suprised if Collingwood went hammer and tongs at him. Thought that the minute he was delisted by the eagles, drug charge or not. Would have said Carlton too but I'm pretty sure their new highest paid player would have the final word on that, and that word would me Goodbye. (If they picked him up)

We are all of course forgetting that the AFL deregistered Cousins and he won't be allowed to play for anyone. Unless the AFL changed its mind??

Are you sure the AFL deregistered Cousins? I read somewhere that Demetriou had said Cousins could apply for the draft, but that the AFL may or may not accept the application.

Are you sure the AFL deregistered Cousins? I read somewhere that Demetriou had said Cousins could apply for the draft, but that the AFL may or may not accept the application.

I read similar but he said that as far as the AFL was concerned he was an unregistered player and unlikely to ever play AFL again.

Sorry guys, AFL have said that West Coast can't sack/delist Cousins anymore because it would go against the salary cap issues. He is still with the Coasters and cannot, I repeat cannot be picked up in the draft by anyone even if he is reregistered. They can only delist him next year, if they want to at that point.

Any chance the Eagles patch things up with Cousins and play him late in the season again?

Any chance the Eagles patch things up with Cousins and play him late in the season again?

Strongly doubt it. It would be the biggest risk in club history and in the AFL I reckon. He would have to become the equivalent of mother theresa!

Apparently the Eagles will still delist Cousins this year, but not until after the national draft, because any player who is de-listed prior to the national draft would have his salary included in the 2007 Total Player Payments.

Perhaps A retiree that might have slipped a few peoples guards is that of Justin Longmuir. At only 26 (27 in January) his career has been ruined due to injury. I feel this leaves Freo a little bit short in the rucking department.

Back
Top Bottom