A thanks to duckypoo and Kidd05

cath15

ALL NBA CARDS FOR SALE
Real Name
cath
Just wanted to say thanks to a couple of great members of ozcardtrader, :D :D
duckypoo and kidd05 who have helped me out recently with some ebay stuff ( some raf cards for the PC) they generously offered to help me out with the method of purchase of the cards some in the US and some here on australian ebay , This was just a great gesture and very much appreciated so THANK YOU GUYS
2 great members of oztrader and stand up guys
Thank you so much:D :D

Well done lads... thats the types of behaviour we need more off !!!
PS... my pension checks overdue..need free cards ...lolol

Nice work guys....good to see people of this forum helping each other out. I am also surprised to hear that their are a couple of collectors that dont deal with US eBay of in this case AUS ebay??

Is there any reason Cath??

i buy all the time from ebay aus,and have in the past purchased from the US ebay , it was just the method of payment required that i had a slight problem with ie paypal. but i should have that sorted out soon, just waiting on a letter from them

Goddamn it...i promised myself i wouldnt cry....

:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

cath15 said:
i buy all the time from ebay aus,and have in the past purchased from the US ebay , it was just the method of payment required that i had a slight problem with ie paypal. but i should have that sorted out soon, just waiting on a letter from them

Ahh...i see.:)

While we're on the topic. I'd also like to say a big thanks to Lippo and Trey. Another couple of great members that are helping me out with some commons to finish my set. :D Didn't want any cash (not even for postage!), so I hope that I can return the favour someday.
This site is really developing well and there's some great members out there too.
Thanks again guys!

Back
Top Bottom