#/500 2004-05 ESP common set!

cricket_cox

Banned User
Real Name
Tim
eBay User
tim410au (visit my homepage link)
Well, i think it would be the most limited Cricket series in Australia, non retail, only 500 sets produced, 100 common cards, 19 inserts, 9 signatures and of course 500 albums, Nice albums too, not flimsy.

But i wont roll up for another week or 2 :( Sorry but im so ecited about this!

I hope the set im getting is numbered, will make it better!

Top stuff mate! i am doing it the old fashioned way by a card at a time! It is exciting checking ebay everyday for new ones but in these tough times something has got to keep you going!
My Bats are selling but slowly i guess that is why it is so hard to start you own cricket bat Label!
Enjoy the set it is a good one

ive got about 15 or so commons from the set mate! I was going 1 by 1 but then i got the set. When it rolls up ill send you the spares ive got.

How much did you get the set for Tim?
Isn't it supposed to come liekl this:
The Album Factory set (128 cards in total) includes 100 common cards featuring Test Players (17 cards), One-Day Players (17 cards), Domestic Series (18 cards), Women of Cricket (11 cards), 2003/04 Season Review (16 cards), Award Winners (8 cards), Young Guns (6 cards), The Chappell-Hadlee Cup (7 cards) and 19 special insert cards - Triple Centurions (6 cards), The 200 Club (11 cards), Steve Waugh (2 cards) as well as 9 exclusive Signature Cards of some of the games biggest names in Australia cricket including Shane Warne, Ricky Ponting, Shaun Tait, Simon Katich, Matthew Hayden, Cameron White, Michael Clarke, Justin Langer and Michael Bevan.

More info here:
Here is a link to the info on the FULL Set released in 2004/05
Card Mania | 2003/04 Cricket Australia Trading Cards

Back
Top Bottom