2015/16 CA & BBL CRICKET CASE SHARES - BOXES / ALBUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirming that I will Have stock on Tuesday afternoon. Will be picking them up directly from the place where they are getting boxed and wrapped...couldn't possibly get them any quicker "off the press" :)

The retail release date is now November 26th

All postage orders will be send out Wednesday morning. Anyone picking up will be able to drop in on Tuesday night if you give me notice.

Just a reminder that our "Free Packet Promo" ends at Midnight on Monday so if you haven't payed for your order yet....or would like take advantage and purchase boxes, please do so before then ;)

I will be running a Live 2-Box Break on Tuesday night at approx 8:30PM AEST. The details are available HERE if you'd still like to get involved :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Update:

All Box/Album orders made it out today via Express Post.

If you would like your Tracking Number, just send me a message and I'll provide it.

If you saw the breaks last night, I received replacement stock from Tap N Play earlier today which should fix the issue of double up inserts in the same box. All orders sent out today came from a new batch of cases :thumbsup:

I look forward to seeing people start posting results and a heap of trading activity on the forums over the next few days =D>

Good Luck with your Breaks and keep an eye out for our regular Group Breaks being listed in the Sale Thread.

Regards,
Michael
Diggaz Trading Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom