COMC User
NeilD
Rams Gridiron.jpg
Pick ups from an 8 box break from Ebay not too bad for the cost

Chris Givens Gridiron Gems 2 Patch 33/49 3 Piece 143/188
Brian Quick Gridiron Gems 3 Piece 13/199
James Laurinaitis Crash Course 60/100
Austin Pettis 'X' 70/250

Rookies - Janoris Jenkins x2, Trumaine Johnson x2, Michael Brockers, Cory Harkey.

Quite a few base also

Probably all for trade if any interest.

If the AusRam or Lazlow don't want/need them I will be keen to trade for them. I love the look of so many of the Gridiron cards I think I might try for a "master set"

Not a bad haul Neil, that was a pretty quick turnaround too wasn't it ? Certainly interested in working something out for what ever is available. Not sure if you've already snagged any Gridiron Ravens, but I pulled 5 Base and 2 RC's and a few Chargers including an embossed X /250 Meachem in my box if you're after them.. Lots of other stuff around too, just let me know what you're mainly after at the moment..

Not a bad haul Neil, that was a pretty quick turnaround too wasn't it ? Certainly interested in working something out for what ever is available. Not sure if you've already snagged any Gridiron Ravens, but I pulled 5 Base and 2 RC's and a few Chargers including an embossed X /250 Meachem in my box if you're after them.. Lots of other stuff around too, just let me know what you're mainly after at the moment..

Trevor, would certainly trade base, rookies and X for yours.

Could use them all Neil, but the 2 Givens and Pettis X would probably be the priorities. Not sure what I have that you need though, beyond the Fouts...

Back
Top Bottom