2011 Strike EELS Wish List

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
thanks for looking,

i am after these eels cards from the 2011 Strike series, i would prefer to trade but i am also willing to buy......:thumbsup:

2009 Award Winners, Aw1
2009 Club Player, Cp10
2010 Club Player, Cp26
2009 Team of the Year, Ty1
Top Prospect, Tp10
All Predictors
Medal Signature Redemption, MS3
Luke Burt Case card

Cheers dave

Hey bud.. I'll should be able to help you out with nearly of if not all of those.. (Maybe the Hayne).. I am happy to trade too.. You have a few things I want.. I will have everything ready by next monday bud....

Did you end up getting any boxes?

I'm dying to do my bust...... Ming is having trouble with mine.. So hopefully by friday........... Damn it!!.. Although I have more coming sooner.. :)

Dave, opened my box and i have the following:
2009 Club Player, Cp10
Eels Predictor
Did you have anything from this series to trade?
Cheers
Brplat

i have a souths predictor available for $25

also got a broncos but id want a little more for it as i genuinely see them as a top 4 team

Did you end up getting any boxes?

I'm dying to do my bust...... Ming is having trouble with mine.. So hopefully by friday........... Damn it!!.. Although I have more coming sooner.. :)

:lol: i always have a little giggle to my self when a woman says that want to do something with their bust :lol: otherwise no i havent even opened a pack i want to offload the predictors if i can do that as a lot then i will get a case :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 12-07-2011 at 07:53 PM ----------

Dave, opened my box and i have the following:
2009 Club Player, Cp10
Eels Predictor
Did you have anything from this series to trade?
Cheers
Brplat

Not as yet sorry mate, hopefully soon though.

---------- Post added 12-07-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

i have a souths predictor available for $25

also got a broncos but id want a little more for it as i genuinely see them as a top 4 team

thanks girds i will keep that in mind as i have a few $$ in paypal but i need to use it wisely, if there is such a thing in regards to card collecting :lol:

:lol: i always have a little giggle to my self when a woman says that want to do something with their bust :lol: otherwise no i havent even opened a pack i want to offload the predictors if i can do that as a lot then i will get a case :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 12-07-2011 at 07:53 PM ----------

Not as yet sorry mate, hopefully soon though.

No worries :) hopefully you hit a panthers predictor so we can swap :)

Ha.. I will choose my words more wisely next time.. Although.. I did nearly laugh myself off the seat.. I think my neighbour (who is on midnights) might be talking to me tomorrow in the hallways.. ;)

No worries :) hopefully you hit a panthers predictor so we can swap :)

for sure mate not a problem at all..

---------- Post added 12-07-2011 at 08:15 PM ----------

Ha.. I will choose my words more wisely next time.. Although.. I did nearly laugh myself off the seat.. I think my neighbour (who is on midnights) might be talking to me tomorrow in the hallways.. ;)

haha just let your neighbour know that you will be doing a bust and that there will probably some sounds of excitement and that there is no need for concern haha

Would rather coote than a slimy eel (no offence dave :))

mee too i suppose, sorry to hijack your thread dave.

but as a panthers fan watching that roosters game ... there is no comparison between coote and gordon, he just isnt a first grader.

goos luck with the case dave

Would rather coote than a slimy eel (no offence dave :))

haha none taken :)

---------- Post added 12-07-2011 at 08:17 PM ----------

mee too i suppose, sorry to hijack your thread dave.

but as a panthers fan watching that roosters game ... there is no comparison between coote and gordon, he just isnt a first grader.

goos luck with the case dave

no probs mate as i see where you are coming from :)

Back
Top Bottom