***2010 Select Prestige Case Break Live Tonight***

I read somewhere he just scabbed the pic off someone else... but don't quote me on it.

Nice case Leigh, keeping an eye out for the mailday.

LOL i think you just made that up!!
Yes he has it!! Number 12 Richo has also been pulled for those interested.

wheeldude didnt make it up sacha, someone asked pakchoy if he had the card in his possesion as he just changed his avatar pic to it, he said no, he was techniclly right but was misleading in his responce, it wasnt in his possesion but was on its way to him as he had just brough it off ebay only a day or so earlier. he didnt say that but i could work out what was going on. so i can see where wheeldude is coming from.

awesome case here, got of the best. scully guernsey numbered platinum and sig case card, a very nice profit from this one id say. well done.

This is what I read in his James Hird Sig Sale Thread...

Having a picture of the Ablett #029 doesnt mean I have it in my possession.

Unless he doesn't want someone to rob him and raid his house for it that's how I interpreted it.

I don't appreciate being called a fibber.

If pakchoy does have it it means I've failed comprehension not a liar.

Exactly where does it say he scabbed the pic off someone else?? it doesnt, u made it up!! And yes i read the thread blown was talking about and it was very obvious what was going on!! Anyway... will post a link the RIcho twelve when its up! The boys are looking to get together and hopefully get a pic of the two cards next to each other.

Exactly where does it say he scabbed the pic off someone else?? it doesnt, u made it up!! And yes i read the thread blown was talking about and it was very obvious what was going on!! Anyway... will post a link the RIcho twelve when its up! The boys are looking to get together and hopefully get a pic of the two cards next to each other.

its not too obvoius if you didnt know pakchoy or what he does as a collector. and if he said he doesnt have it in his possession and you dont know him very well then you think to yourself "where did he get the it from, must have got it from whoever owns it". case solved. just a little misunderstanding.
and btw, i love the look of the richo signature card. shame im not a richmond supporter.

Sorry mate...:(

I just said it as I saw it...

Back
Top Bottom