2010 Champions Dragons impact foil sig set

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
My son in law is after a few champions and i dont have enough to cover what he is after so if you can help let me know...either trade or purchase.

impact foil sigs set is all we need now

Re: 2010 Champions Dargons

Dave, what league to the Dargons play in, never heard of them................lol, will see what I have

---------- Post added 16-09-2010 at 09:44 AM ----------

Jeez Dave I just had a look thru my trade box and I have bugger all Dragons stuff...............sorry

Re: 2010 Champions Dargons

Dave, what league to the Dargons play in, never heard of them................lol, will see what I have

---------- Post added 16-09-2010 at 09:44 AM ----------

Jeez Dave I just had a look thru my trade box and I have bugger all Dragons stuff...............sorry

:lol: yeah the dargons were minor premiers in the gargoyles league :lol:

thanks anyway dave i appreciate you looking, i have much the same problem i have a heap of other teams but the dragons (dargons) stuff is a bit thin ????????

Re: 2010 Champions Dragons

I read the title and thought "2010 Champions Dragons... NOT IF THE TITANS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!"

:lol::lol: yeh.... i did not read it as that until then................maybe i have predicted the future :whistle: time will tell

Hey Dave,

What cards in particular are you after?

I have a fair few spares....1 x full set and another 11 all except a Soward and it only has a mis cut Young.

Ross

Hey Dave,

What cards in particular are you after?

I have a fair few spares....1 x full set and another 11 all except a Soward and it only has a mis cut Young.

Ross

hi ross
i am just after the impact foil sigs for him now so if you have any of those i would be very interested in those thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom