2009 Select Stickers

I promised the checklist page and jpear30 asked for the Broncos page so here they are.

scan0020.jpg

scan0021.jpg

scan0020.jpg

scan0021.jpg

I cant believe no one thought it was worth mentioning that there are 2 Players per sticker except the foil ones. Sort of makes just collecting your team hard as the players are mixed. I have opened 5 packs and got Asotasi and Cam Smith Foils twice :eek::rolleyes:
Im not really impressed. I cant even be bothered opening the rest of them :eek:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Also, sticking them in the Album really tests your patience.

My Foil Doubles i will swap for any Foils i need, which is most.
Lockyer, Cam Smith, Orford,Matt Cooper, Asotasi x2, Anasta and Steve Price

I just went to 3 newsagents, all who dont have them. One had sold out and the others didnt have a clue what i was talking about.
Does anyone know anywhere in SYdney (near Greystanes) which has the cards by them selves in stock. I alreay have the album and some stickers.

I cant believe no one thought it was worth mentioning that there are 2 Players per sticker except the foil ones. Sort of makes just collecting your team hard as the players are mixed. I have opened 5 packs and got Asotasi and Cam Smith Foils twice :eek::rolleyes:
Im not really impressed. I cant even be bothered opening the rest of them :eek:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Also, sticking them in the Album really tests your patience.

My Foil Doubles i will swap for any Foils i need, which is most.
Lockyer, Cam Smith, Orford,Matt Cooper, Asotasi x2, Anasta and Steve Price

Personally, I would have much preferred a set in the style of the 1992-1994 stickers!

I have brought over 50 packets and got heaps a doubles and listed them on ebay. I noticed there are some on there selling the foil ones for 99 cents. I'm selling my lot with a album and over 1020 stickers so would probably fill half the book or more.

I tried 7 newsagents in brisbane city and none had them. The newsagent near my place had one box and i think that is all they are getting in.

I do like th foil ones but i thought they all were going to be that size.

Maybe select will take on board out suggestions and bring out a better sticker series next year.

Cant find any in Wollongong either.

Mate if you go to the Corrimal Stocklands shopping centre, the Newsagent had 3 unopened boxes there this morning. Actually it's now only 2 at the most because I bought one and managed to get the whole set of stickers. 50 Packs per box! The book looks great when it's completed!

Back
Top Bottom