2009 Classics Completed Now

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
Thanks for looking,
i just received the last of the cards i needed to complete this set except the capts sig cards...:whistle:
anyway i am stoked as this is the 1st of 2nd series sets to be completed to this level, i have some others that are close so now its back to those:lol:

Graphic.jpg

img150.jpg

Grap.jpg

Graphi.jpg

Wow great looking set mate! You have not technically completed the master set yet though... :lol: good old captains...

How did you get so many No. 53 cards? All in the same case or something?

Wow great looking set mate! You have not technically completed the master set yet though... :lol: good old captains...

How did you get so many No. 53 cards? All in the same case or something?

thanks mate, i personally like the look of the Club Players cards:thumbsup:
i am aware that it is not a masters set as such but like most of us on here we cant just buy the capt's cards:(

The #53's are a project of mine and with some help from some fellow members i am trying to complete a set of the Top Prospects cards with the same number....:whistle: most definitely a work in progress:lol:

lol i wouldnt go for the rest of the sigs but you have a gidley and only need four more to get the lot master set of classic

Last two, Warriors and Tigers

some one on here has a warriors but i cant think who it was:(

---------- Post added 14-11-2009 at 08:30 PM ----------

lol i wouldnt go for the rest of the sigs but you have a gidley and only need four more to get the lot master set of classic

i dont have the initial $$ to just buy the capt sigs so they will be one of those cards that sit there taunting me for a long time:lol:

i did have a quick thought of selling it as the set without the gidley capt sig and starting again but this time buy a case if i had enough but then i if i did have enough i would have enough to just buy the other 4:lol::lol::lol:

its a cruel world:D:lol:

Back
Top Bottom