• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
Tonight is the night and I have listed just some of the favourites. Who do you think will take the prize? If your tip isn't on here then feel free to explain, you can make multiple votes if you have 2 favourites like myself. I like boomer Harvey or even Ablett to take the medal. There are a few players missing from my list that have had good seasons like J.Selwood, B.Kirk, Pavlich, Bateman & Cox just to name a few.

Ablett will be the first player to win it while missing 5 games (4 and a half games) the only 1 who can stop him is his team mates taking votes from him, namely Bartel

Ablett will be the first player to win it while missing 5 games (4 and a half games) the only 1 who can stop him is his team mates taking votes from him, namely Bartel

not true mate, Brent Harvey is a good chance, not a lot of players taking votes off him at North. and i think the geelong players will steal each others votes and it may just be what costs one of them a brownlow.

My best bet is either Gazza or Jimmy!!
Even though they are both cat's and steal votes, it was proved last yr that they can still win.
Look at WCE in the times of Judd, Cuz and Kerr.
I'm going for Jimmy tho!!!

I predict the winner to be a player with a girl that is mostly orange and looks like an Ooompa Loompa.

Hang on that gives just about every player there a chance!

I predict the winner to be a player with a girl that is mostly orange and looks like an Ooompa Loompa.

Hang on that gives just about every player there a chance!

If you think some of those girls are Oompa Loompas then lead the way to the Chocolate Factory, I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom