2005 Power Predictor "The Playmakers" - Numbering?

nickelarse

Collector of an underserved sport
Real Name
Nick
Hi guys,

I received my Sea Eagles redeemed Predictor and The Playmakers redemption card today from an Ebay purchase, numbered as 1 of 240, and am wondering if it's too good to be true... damn fluke if it is.

I guess I was taken aside by it, as I'm used to the gold foil stamped numbers of the more recent editions - found the printing of the numbers odd.

05 Power - The Playmakers Redemption PM5.jpg

yeh it looks good but i am sorry to burst your bubble mate but it is just a number stating that there is 240 of these cards and this is just 1 of them
and
not numbered 1 of 240 and i am pretty sure select would not have let the #1 card get shipped out.

it would be a shock when you see that......to be honest its really a waste of time numbering those cards like that..............it reminds me of the enforcer cards from I think 2007, they were all labeled as Champions..............lol

Hi guys,

Tak... the 2007 Enforcers error was a shocker... and they did the same thing in the AFL too. Here's the article we wrote at the time:
More Error Cards from Select

Here's another old article I wrote about the numbered cards... and we used the Playmakers cards as one of the examples... it's a trick for new players Nick.
Numbered Cards... Is it important?

Hopefully Select return to the individually numbered sets again this year.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom