2000 onwards Manly wantlist

nickelarse

Collector of an underserved sport
Real Name
Nick
Hey everyone, I'm chasing the following cards. Got some dollars coming in over the next few weeks, so let me know what you've got (including numbers and pricing) and we can hopefully sort something out. I really don't have anything to trade, so it's purchase only guys.

2001 Future Force - Mark O'Meley (including redemption)
2001 CPOTY - Adam Muir
2002 CPOTY - Geoff Toovey
2002 Future Force - Jason King
2004 CPOTY - Chad Randall
2005 Future Force - Sam Harris
2006 Footy Faces - Manly team set
2006 Hot Property - Steve Matai
2006 Top Trio - Manly
2006 Manly Predictor + League Leader Ben Kennedy
2006 Top Prospects - Travis Burns
2006 Legend Die Cut - Geoff Toovey
2007 Sketches - B. Stewart SK11 & Rose SK12
2007 Gem Card - Matt Orford
2007 Rookie Sensation - Matt Ballin
2008 Centenary Immortal - Bob Fulton IM2
2008 Centenary Foil Sig - Ken Irvine & Bob Fulton
2008 Centenary Immortal Sketch - Bob Fulton

I'm not going to spend much time pursuing the high end stuff like a Menzies 2004 Captain Signature and the such, until next year anyway.

Cheers,

Nick

nickelarse........... I can help with the 2006 Accolade Manly Footy Face team set FF41 - FF50 and the 2007 Champions Orford GEM card.

What have u got in trade mate.

Why is it hard to believe I've got nothing to trade? Actually, I do... Redeemed 2009 Predictors. You can have anything you want except Manly. Send me your offer.

Do you need these Menzies cards mate?

All Star Team - AS4 - 1995 Dynamic
National Heroes - NH2 - 1996 Dynamic
2002 Dally M Team of the Year - TY6 - 2003 Select

Why is it hard to believe I've got nothing to trade? Actually, I do... Redeemed 2009 Predictors. You can have anything you want except Manly. Send me your offer.

mate, we can work something out for the broncos predictor redeemed for my footy faces set and the orford GEM........lmk what u want as a $$ figure for the predictor and I will see what my cards are worth in $$'s and we can go for there.......lmk

Back
Top Bottom