1998/99 Hobby Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom-84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Grant
Hi all,

Some of you will remember that I busted 7 boxes of 98/99 Hobby back a couple of months ago, and that I did reasonably well with the Sigs, pulling 7 Heroes Sigs and 3 Superstar Sigs. I even managed to jag a couple of spares (Geoff Marsh Heroes Sig, and Mark Waugh Superstar Sig) which I would now like to try and trade for any of the 6 Hereos Sigs I am still chasing.

I am chasing the following Heroes Sigs:
HS3 - Alan Davidson
HS5 - Ashley Mallet
HS8 - Craig McDermott
HS9 - Jeff Thomson
HS11 - Rodney Hogg
HS12 - Arthur Morris (Invincibles)

I have sent the redemptions off to Select, so as soon as the cards are returned to me, they will be ready to be posted.

If there are no Heroes Sigs out there to trade with, I will consider trading these cards for other cards, or even selling, but at this stage my aim is to get hold of as many Heroes as possible (I know it is a long shot, but if I never ask I will never know!!)

CHeers :thumbsup:

Photos attached of the two cards available for trade...

98%27--99%27%20Cricket%20HSR%207_resize.jpg

Mark%20Waugh%20Sign__resize.jpg

Thanks for looking all,

The Geoff Marsh and Mark Waugh SIgs are still away with Select, but have been promised in trades upon their return, so they are no longer available for trade.

I am still chasing however the following Heroes Sigs:
HS3 - Davidson
HS8 - McDermott
HS9 - Thomson
HS11 - Hogg
HS12 - Morris

So if you can help me out with any of them (either chack my trade list, or otherwise I am willing to pay $$$), PM me and lest see if we can do a deal :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom