tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
OK guys I am looking for a 1995 Tribute Megadepth redemption card, I have the redeemed megadepth card with NO redemption card, willing to pay top dollar for this one..............hope someone can help.

Did you not see the one that ended on ebay today? I didn't get time to have a proper go at the end of the auction, but it went for $36. The bloke selling has bucketloads of cards from the mid 90's.

Did you not see the one that ended on ebay today? I didn't get time to have a proper go at the end of the auction, but it went for $36. The bloke selling has bucketloads of cards from the mid 90's.

I was the winning bidder right until the last few seconds.........in the last 40 seconds I upped my bid from 23 dollars to 35 dollars..........he just went the little bit further............:(

Hence I am now looking for another one.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Well I can stop looking...........just checked my ebay messages and the seller of the redemption card sent me a second chance offer as he had a second card. Bought it so all is good............thanks people anyway.

I paid for some cards off the guy who sold the megadepth you were after. I put a note with the payment that I'd be interested in getting 2 megadepths (1 for me and 1 for you) if he had any more. No word yet.

I paid for some cards off the guy who sold the megadepth you were after. I put a note with the payment that I'd be interested in getting 2 megadepths (1 for me and 1 for you) if he had any more. No word yet.

cheers............that was the fella I got the second chance offer from.........he obviously had a second and cause I had the second highest bid he offered to sell to me at my highest price...........i accepted of course.

Back
Top Bottom