1995-96 Fleer Fabulous 50's set

Good points - you remember more than me!

I did some stats though too while I'm bored - anything stand out here? I'd have Walt Wesley at the top now as it was so long ago no-one remembers

TRoss and LeVert still active.

50pt wow stats.JPG
The thing that stands out to me is that the only other noticable skillset would be the playmaking of Andre Miller and Mo WIlliams., and also that nothing else could be said for Walt Wesley! If you have the time it woudl be interesting to dig up the team records, andy decent team surely isn;t going to be relying on the NBA journeyman types to rack up 50 on any given night, or even give them the shot attempts or minutes to do so.

The thing that stands out to me is that the only other noticable skillset would be the playmaking of Andre Miller and Mo WIlliams., and also that nothing else could be said for Walt Wesley! If you have the time it woudl be interesting to dig up the team records, andy decent team surely isn;t going to be relying on the NBA journeyman types to rack up 50 on any given night, or even give them the shot attempts or minutes to do so.

That's one of the things that makes Ross's effort unusual.

The Raptors were a 48(?) win team that year and the game was in January so not end of season shenanigans. From memory Rudy Gay, their second leading scorer, was out giving Ross a rare start.

Back
Top Bottom