1994 Dynamic Tourists wanted

steven1959

OzCardTrader
Real Name
steven graham
looking at finishing a set started some time back: need mint only

1994 dynamic Tourist base set; 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,
heroes of yesteryear: 31
record breakers: 47,51,52
checklist: 55
rookie sensations: 56,57,58,59,60

appreciate any efforts made. will pay or if you trade only let me know..steven

i have the fulll set but its my dads its like number 19 out of 1080. So very rare. i dont know if it is the ones your talking about though mine is a kangaroos set

Girds you have got me on this one. didnt know there was any limited sets in 1994. whilst this is australian players includig history subsets the australian player subset "Invincibles" are yellow-orange 38.eric groth to 46. peter sterling. 60 cards in full set. have no scanner but your the first to raise issue of a numbered set 1994 - got my interest :eek:

I have two complete sets.............lucky me, the first set I bought was still wrapped up and the cards were in their display tray. So I had to buy a second set that was opened to have a look...........lol, only spare card I have is one of the Invincibles - Gene Miles #42

guys am i the only one without this set!!! humbling. should have started with finishing the 4 cards needed for the 1990 MIM set but tak35bne got three of those ..... sharing is caring :woot::woot:
as for persuading will keep in mind... early days thanks for interest

guys am i the only one without this set!!! humbling. should have started with finishing the 4 cards needed for the 1991 MIM set but tak35bne got three of those ..... sharing is caring :woot::woot:
as for persuading will keep in mind... early days thanks for interest

Whats the 1991 MIM set???

tak35bne got the year stuffed its 1990. its itemized in the "100 yrs" book by dansnrlcollectables. Originally a board game- cards have at bottom various ie forward pass- you loose posesion with a action shot as main frame. interesting part is the rules(some have changed) and the framed players. allan langer, toovey, mal meninga,m oconner etc.

Back
Top Bottom