11 Questions

Didn't even notice this topic until tonight... How long's it been up??? :oops: Anyway....

Name: Daniel Axam

Nickname(s): Axe, Axeman, (both fairly self-explanatory, with my name and my being half-Tongan, therefore being quite solid... :p ), and Zoolander (part-time model/actor, mainly overseas, so my mates like giving me stick about it... lol)

DOB: 6th November, 1980

State: QLD

Occupation: Fairly full-time tree-lopper, and when I get bored of that or need money, I do modelling and some acting, mainly in Asia...

Fave NBA team: Cavs

Fave other sport: Probably soccer or rugby league...

AFL: Don't follow it, but being a Brissie boy, I'll go with the Lions. :wink:

NRL: Big Bulldogs fan since I can remember.

Alcohol: Is there a bad 1??? 8) lol! Beer: Newcastle Brown, San Miguel pilsner, and good old VB; Spirits: Bundy, especially Distillers No3, and Wild Turkey

Band: (Old School) BoyzIIMen, now fairly varied...

Jersey #: 4 or 8 usually, not really superstitious or anything...

Hi score: 42, scored when I was maybe 15? In year 11 I snapped the AC in my shoulder, and some tendons and stuff as well, diving for a ball, so after that moved from guard to PF, and now I'm content to set screens, rebound, and be a bully in the paint... :twisted: hehe No more scoring for me!

Name- LISA THOMPSON
Nickname and reason- In school it was "shaq" (being 6'1" and a basketball player) stuck for ages but now mainly "thomo"
Age/Date of Birth- (25) 2/7/80
What state do you live in? S.A.
Whats your occupation- Cash officer for Australia's largest supermarket ( count all the money - for those who don't know)
Fav NBA Team- Bulls
Fav other sport- AFL
Fav AFL Team- Power
Fav NRL Team- :?: :?: :?:
Favourite Alchohol drink- galliano
Fav band at the moment- green day
For how long been balling: 16 years on and off
Highest personal pointscore: 32
Jersey Number- #6

me

Real name- Dallas Redenbach
Nickname and reason- NONE ( :( )