10/10 Auto Mailday!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Bit of a story behind this one.

I have been searching for a nice auto of this guy for quite some time however his signature on the latest release cards is a little messy and rushed compared to his autos from last years sets. (Where his signature wasn't as sloppy).

I won this card for $65 delivered, which im stoked about. One of his newer auto cards (#/50) went for $93 and it was a scribble compared to this fuller signature.

I think was a decent price considering its #10/10 and also features a nicer signature. Im also a big fan of reflections! There is a BIN for one of these on ebay at the moment at $159.00.

Here it is!:D

0067.jpg

0068.jpg

Cheers
Matt

thats awesome. 10/10 :D

reflections imo is the product of the year, great value, sick design, heaps of autos, loaded with parallel's and game used also. got a box incoming cant wait. me and magicman doing a double reflections box break!!

bloody awesome man, the reigning MVP is awesome with his signature, i was considering buying one of his too! If you want a product which he signs well, try UD Portraits, some of his auto's there are very clear and crisp.

That is heaps nice, but I guess they could have put another photo instead of that one...

10 outta 10 indeed Matt!!

Well done bro, that's an awesome card. And considering the fan-based competition for his cards on Ebay, you got an unreal bargain!!!

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom