1 x Prime from DA (trying to resist the Topps Jumbo and Gridiron!!)

Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Boxes arrived from DA super fast, were due tomorrow according to tracking but they dropped today. Was going to try and resist (but was futile) so this is what we got.

Denard Robinson -Jaguars Prime V 288/449
Le'veon Bell - Steelers jersey 097/165
Johnathan Franklin - Steelers Auto 85/250
EJ & Geno Dual Jersey 181/330

Also got a couple of numbered rookies Bronze Andre Ellingto 173/350 and Justin Hunter Gold 149/250

Must admit Prime has grown on me, nice photos, decent cardstock, tempted to go again.

DA Prime.jpg

Now if only the Jumbo wasn't asking to be opened!!

OK so I am weak!! Jumbo got the better of me.

Opened about half the packs before I had to go to my daughters Yr 6 School leaving dinner dance and was more than happy with these -

Mike Glennon 3 colour patch and a Jordan Reed 1986 on card Auto 36/140

DA Jumbo Reed Glennon.jpg

When we got back I let Leah open the rest and being only 11 couldn't understand why Dad was so happy at this.....

keep going....

a little more.....

and BAZZINGA!!!!

DA Jumbo Emmitt Smith.jpg

Still smiling at this one, hope you like.

Awesome break nabbing a Emmitt auto Neil! But is that damage on the bottom edge? The Manual and Smith dual is a good hit too.

You have now willpower whatsoever, but awesome breakage for sure. ;)

Have to say Emmitt's autos seem pretty rare, you just don't see that many of them around in breaks - great stuff!

Awesome break nabbing a Emmitt auto Neil! But is that damage on the bottom edge? The Manual and Smith dual is a good hit too.
Thanks guys, I didn't even notice the marks until it was scanned, it looks/feels like there are a couple of 'raised' edges that until the light hits at certain way aren't noticeable, hence the scanner has exaggerated them considerably. If it makes it a 95-98/100 I don't mind its probably the biggest hit I've pulled. Now the dilemma, hold or sell???? Everything else is available (but may keep the Reed for now) if anyone interested

Thanks guys, I didn't even notice the marks until it was scanned, it looks/feels like there are a couple of 'raised' edges that until the light hits at certain way aren't noticeable, hence the scanner has exaggerated them considerably. If it makes it a 95-98/100 I don't mind its probably the biggest hit I've pulled. Now the dilemma, hold or sell???? Everything else is available (but may keep the Reed for now) if anyone interested

Typical damn scanners! By the looks it's just the top clear layer maybe? Great pull none the less!!

I guess with a Emmitt Smith auto like does, since he has already retired and in the HOF I don't see his prices moving too much between now and say another couple years if you decided to sell then? I would personally sell being that I am not a Cowboy fan or Smith fan, but that is just me! The only way I see it moving in price is if he were to die unexpectedly (that sounds so morbid!) that may give the value a little boost, or if AP (or someone else) were to eventually take the career rushing title from him (AP is still 8,000 yards away from that!) it may drop the value slightly (I don't see that happening though).

My thoughts entirely Shannan, not being a Cowboys fan would make it easier to let go. There is only one on EBay which is /10 with a BIN of $250 and one offer ending soon. Whatever I get its paid for the box and some.

Its now safely in a one touch, and yes it appears to be just the top clear layer, looking at the edge its almost impossible to see!!

Back
Top Bottom