06 Invincibles

were-rabbitoh

hobby to obsession
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
were-rabbitoh
went to the markets hoping to get a few packs of cards until my classics arrive(thanks Ming) and found he had heaps more stuff and ended up getting a box of 06 invincibles & a heap of other stuff.Have cracked the first 12 packs and got commons and the following:
JDC's 39,40,41,48,49,50,56,57,58,65,66,67 & legend die cut LDC8 Royce Simmons 11/175.
not bad so far,more to come later.:thumbsup:

no the kids went out for awhile so I decided to open a few packs before doing the daddy thing & make some cakes for school lunches just thought I'd let everyone know I will do the rest around 9 or 9:30.

Ok got a chance while the kids were eating so heres the last 16 packs
JDC's 62,53,36,45,61,52,35,44,69,60,34,43,68,59,42,51
All Stars Trent Barrett
Top Prospect Robbie Farah 179/500
Warriors Predictor
so there it is happy with the TP,my brother-in-law will chomping at the bit when he finds out I've got it.Pretty happy with that break.

That's a good box mate with a couple of good pick ups, the Robbie Farrah is a good score. After pulling that Capt sig you must have the luck running with you at the moment. Its a wonder you didn't score the 2006 Broncos Predictor

Yeah thanks guys was pretty happy with that one (TP) & the markets were in Lismore northern NSW ,near where I live,he had 2 boxes of classics,2 08 cent.,1 07 invincibles & the 06 invincibles,I almost went for a box of classics but decided on the 06's instead,glad I did.

nice break, I will be breaking this same box later this week, picking up a sealed box from redtorana on Thursday.........will break that night.........lets go Broncos Predictor......lol

The way my form is running ATM its a shoe in...........heheheee

Will let you know if I'm going to get rid of the TP Digeze but I think I'll be keeping this one and to answer your question Matty yes hw does sell individual cards he had most of the classic inserts & champs plus a few other series as well.Sorry to all that waited till 9 to check back in but as a sole parent you take every opportunity you can.
cheers were-rabbitoh.Might grab a box of 08's in a few weeks at the next markets.

Back
Top Bottom