04-05 Topps Chrome Hobby Box Break

all are FT excet the ben gordon rookie. but i doubt anybody will want any of these. and im really not in the mood to scan right now. so sorry, no pics. pm me if interested in any

sorry mate they really sucked but have a cold shower and a beer b4 u contemplate the whole suicide thing, we've lost 2 many members that way

bas- i was kiddin about the suicide thing, but i know its not a thing to kid about so my bad, i shouldnt have said that, and i would have a beer but im only 18.

But this will not stop me from one day pulling a major mojo that will make up for all the bad breaks i have had. my next box that i will be busting will either be 98-99 Topps (cant get much out of that) and 01-02 Topps Chrome. Bought both on ebay and should be here anyday now. so look for me in the box breaks forum again within this week.

yeah your right it's not a laughing matter hope i didn't offend anyone but as for the beer if u were here u could drink beer at age 18 hell i did it way b4 then lol

Ok but i do need to make money back, i have 5 boxes left of 00-01 Hoops Hot Prospects Hobby to sell. I would really appreciate it if i could get these sold so i can get some of the money back from these 2 crappy box breaks. please pm me if interested. I will give you guys good prices because i feel like you all are my brothers (and sisters if any out there).

But this will not stop me from one day pulling a major mojo that will make up for all the bad breaks i have had. my next box that i will be busting will either be 98-99 Topps (cant get much out of that) and 01-02 Topps Chrome. Bought both on ebay and should be here anyday now. so look for me in the box breaks forum again within this week.

Thats it, get back up on the horse!! :)

and yeh move to australia then you can drink beer at 18...hell its expected you start way before that ;)

This reminds me of the Hardcourt box which I broke not too long ago.

Well, if it is any consolation. Such crappy breaks are only a build up to a really earth shattering major pull later.

You will get there man!;)

no good man... keep the head up buddy.... ive broken some shockers in my time! Major Mojo wishing for your next break buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pack 15:
Trenton hassell Refractor

Who the **** is that?????

If you don't want it I'll take it, I love Hassell, awesome defender and he can hit the trey sometimes too....

sucks about your breaks tho man.... I feel so bad as to almost give you a starbury auto you need... but not quite......

I have a bunch of Topps CHrome uncirc xfractors if ya interested

Back
Top Bottom