My Mailweek...

nandalinnaung

Dwight Howard #12
Real Name
Nanda Linn Aung
eBay User
nandalinnaung
Hi everyone,

i have gather some usual autos past 6 months and now my mail is slowing down.. maybe it's a good sign. i got a few cards added past week.. been lazy and everything, just managed to scan them a while ago..

so, here we go.. let's start with Dwight numbers, just one more numbered card added...

not very happy with the seller, the condition of the card is quite poor..but needed the #

0181.jpg

And one more graded card from PSA.. Larry Hughes RC

98-99FinestLarryHughes.jpg

And onto auto of NBA players..

Thanks to Ben (infestacide), Michael (Lippo), Brad (Immune3), Garth (postgsl), Al and Tracy (tracybuy).. for sending me fast and selling me at great price..I appreciate you guys..:thumbsup:

Co-signers Ewing and Duhon...
Troy Murphy rookie FX

Auto0076.jpg

Some more autographics.. Kendall Gill, Sam Mitchell, Dice, Big Dog.. some of them are my first ones.... Troy Bell's matrix auto is very sweet, my first auto of him and first matrix auto card as well.

Laron Profit, Pepe Sanchez, Eddie House and El-Amin from assorted UD products..

Auto0077.jpg

Trademark moves auto, James White, Mo Ager, Okafor and S. Parker.
my first ever P. O'Bryant auto.. Chris Borcharot RC auto, Marcus Banks Contemporary Collection auto (really nice card).. and Bibby ultimate auto.

Auto0078.jpg

And lastly, some cards I have been wanting for a while..

Bogut exquisite auto patch and Chris Bosh Finest auto RC (wanted since the first day i came back to hobby, first, a few talks were not materialized with Michael, then, i was busy with my thesis, then Lippo disappeared for 4-5 months... and finally with me now :worthy::D.. Michael even sent magnetic one touch holder free :thumbsup:)..

Auto0079.jpg

comments and suggestions welcome..

thanks for looking...

have a great weekend everyone..

Rudi,
thanks, always wanted Okafor single auto for a while.. :)

Nice Okafor and the Bogut Patch is awesome.

Thanks Al, loving the Bogut.. but very happy with Bibby u sent me too.. oh and thanks for the extra cards in the package.

Thats a great mailday mate.Bogut's a ripper.

Andy, yea.. probably the best exquisite auto patch i have so far.. i could only buy because all of his auto patches are either 3 or 4 colour, usually, i don't really get really buy patches unless they are less than /50.... except auto patch...

sweet bogey exquisite, nice grade on the hughes too!

Ben,

yes.. I really like them.. especially, O'Bryant and S. Parker, they are my very first autos of them..

glad you liked them =)

AJ,

sorry this one is NFT, i will look out another 96-7 autographics for you.. the main reason I like about autopgraphics is every player signed neatly.. will get another one for you when I can buy combined postage in the future..

oh snap I need that Mitchell LOL interested in trading Linn?

Great mailday might I add!

Love the Bogut Exquisite.

Scott,

yes, i really love Bogut card too.. perhaps best patch I ever own since i don't own logoman, letterman or tagman.. thanks for ur comment..

Great mailday but that bogut is a ripper :thumbsup:

Ace,

Thanks for ur comment.. Bogut's rookie year autos are alot nicer than his second year.. in fact, i am not even getting any of his second year.. coz he changed his auto...

That Bosh is sweet.

Jeff,

Thanks, Bosh rookie, i wanted to have that one for so long, Michael (Lippo) used to have two cards and that time i was focusing on Dwight rookies.. but always wanted to own.. Next project would be Camelo Anthony single auto..

:)

You always have a cool selection of player's autos, I like the McDyess and the Big Dog and I haven't seen a Troy Murphy auto before, I think.. PePe Sanchez :lol: The Bosh is awesome.

All that in a WEEK Linn? Nice work!

Some great looking sigs, even if the players sucked, lol.

Scotty,

yes, last week was not much, but each package had quite a lot though, now i am broke hehe.. but my mails are getting slower.. yes.. some players are almost unknown... but some cards, for example, 2001 UD GJ eddie jones was worth $80 bucks in third quarter of 2001, now can get less than AUD$10 bucks on ebay.. So, it's good to pick up the cards that i could never afford before... but some players are almost unknown, in fact, i didn't really know about 10-15 players very well LOL.. (2-3 players, didn't even see them played coz they had very short career in NBA while i was out of touch with games)

You always have a cool selection of player's autos, I like the McDyess and the Big Dog and I haven't seen a Troy Murphy auto before, I think.. PePe Sanchez :lol: The Bosh is awesome.

Travis,

yeap, many guys here helped me with auto project.. Matt (theflyinggerco) even made a list for me.. it's really cool to know a lot of nice people are here.. and most of u guys helped me out with autos.. even free ones (You, Scotty, Dave Cant' Fly, MikeLee, etc etc)... now i got about 300 different players auto so far.. and very happy about it... thanks for ur comments..

hope to add a bit more quality players in the future..

cheers

sweet mailday, with so many nice looking auto. Love the Bogut patch auto. The Laron Profit auto is a great looking card really like the design of the set.

More awesome pickups there Linn, so many great cards for your never ending project :woot:!

Congrats on finally getting the Bogut Exq and Bosh Finest, both are very sweet looking cards indeed.

I look forward to more awesome additions to your PC Linn... keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom