Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Paddy K

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PK
TeamCoach gamecards for 2015 can be viewed on their website.
if you google 'Team coach' and then click 'more from teamcoach.com.au then click on about the 5th result with the following url you should get to the right page.
www.teamcoach.com.au/swf/TC15.swf

when i last checked the main link still sent me to the 'congratulations hawthorn page.

Very good pick up. Here are the sets in Teamcoach 2015:

Commons
Silvers
Golds
Checklists
Footy Pals (Not captain)
Footy Flix
Footy Pop-Ups
Captain Code Cards
Magic Wildcards
Star Wildcards
Super Powers

And of course prize cards. Two extra insert sets means this release could be a winner, especially of the Super Powers are 1:36 or rarer as suggested by appearing after the wildcards!

Some of the cards...look at that Nic Nat wildcard :hearts:
089109250cb9f8f12763301825a81314_zpsbb6ab019.jpg

any idea what the pop ups cards are, or the master code cards that you can see by hovering your mouse over the enter codes tab??

Last edited:
if you click on the common card on the page it brings up commons for this year go through the pictures and it gives you all the players for each team. Inserts are obviously still being updated.

maybe the master codes will be with the papers as they don't feature on the menu

the back of the silver card looks like something different from last year

Excellent work by Paddy K in finding this and by others in posting images.

Further to cwood's post
if you click on the common card on the page it brings up commons for this year go through the pictures and it gives you all the players for each team. Inserts are obviously still being updated.

I've gone through the common cards and prepared the attached checklist. Might make it easier for people.

Some old favourites and a fair few new names.

No B&F cards listed, so maybe they will be continuing with the newspaper release of those cards as a set like last year.

Attachments

• AFL TeamCoach 2015 cards (1).pdf
    422.8 KB · Views: 717
Seeing this is making me reconsider whether I want to collect Select Champions, I might still collect them, but I am only just leaning in favour of Select

Excellent work by Paddy K in finding this and by others in posting images.

Further to cwood's post

I've gone through the common cards and prepared the attached checklist. Might make it easier for people.

Some old favourites and a fair few new names.

No B&F cards listed, so maybe they will be continuing with the newspaper release of those cards as a set like last year.

Great work mike

I cant wait to see what the inserts are like, especially the new ones: footy pop ups and super powers.
I never thought i'd see the day when port adelaide had, not 10, not 11 but 12 teamcoach cards!:woot:

looks like the captains don't have any stats (on the front anyway) which is something I don't remember from the past. And is it just me or does the footy pop ups cards on the picture above only have 5 stats, while the others have six, it also doesn't seem to have a name on the top of the card.

Well! We're coming up to that time of season again. Some good players there. (Wait, you have Jack Frost, but not Tommy Langdon? Eh?) Design looks to be a mix of 2012 and 2014. Good decision to make the silvers have the 2013 design and the gold with the action shot, I approve of that change. Also good to see two new sets, and maybe some B&Fs for the Sun.

Lots to collect, that's for sure. I would be interested to see what the ratios are like for this year.

It also looks like the prize cards will be a hybrid of the 2006-07-12-13 wildcard combined with the 14 style prize, but with an actual photo in the centre, so it looks like some vector art. Very nice.

The card I most want to get for this set? This:
paddy_zpsenpgg3dd.png

You don't know what the true beauty of a card is until you have seen this. Port fans, you should feel privileged. You won't be finding this in Champions!

I agree, as a Port fan I can't wait to get that Ryder card, and more importantly, see him playing for the power. lets just hope ASADA go easy on him...

Its interesting that he's the only player without a picture on his card yet, as Beams, Christianson and Tom Boyd (as well as others) all have pics in their new club gear.

plz can someone put up every player and stars magics and everything plz cuz i can't get into the new team coach website
also can someone post pictures of the suns cards for 2015 thanks

the teamcoach website for 2015 is still being edited so we don't know who the stars, magics etc are yet

It is not letting me into the teamcoach website at the moment either, perhaps they are doing some final maintenance or something? however there are some grainy images of Ablett and O'meara's silver's in the above posts.
sorry I couldn't help out more.

Back
Top Bottom