Who would be keen for an Adelaide Card Show?

Frank Dukes 78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Frank Milanese
eBay User
Frankdukes78
I'm really thinking of getting a card show happening, can i get replies of people who are keen? And maybe people spread this thread so i can get as many people who would be interested, i'm thinking of Hiring a hall, Maybe 17th of October or 31st of October, I'd even have a sausage sizzle and try to do or get other things happening, if anyone who reads this wants to DM me about even donating things so we can even do door prizes etc, i want to just trying to get something happening, i'm not doing it to make money, All money we take will be to cover the cost of the hall hire and food/drink, ideally i'm hoping for a central location nearish to city so everyone can attend without people driving out of everyones way

Also let me know if i'm over my head
Frank

Only just seen this today.
Very likely to be enticed to Adelaide if something is planned for 2016 (living in Port Lincoln means I have to sort out plans a few months in advance).
Can even help out cooking the sausage sizzle if you go ahead with the show in the future (regularly cook for fundraisers over here so I can just about do it in my sleep)!!!
All I need is plenty of advanced notice so I can get myself organised - PM me if you want to discuss possible plans for 2016.

mega_toy_fair_adelaide_3rd_4th_june_2016_TCAC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom