Various signed cricket cards

Thanks again Mark. I've contacted Shaun. We'll see how that pans out. Appreciate it mate and apologies again for the name stuff up :)

Thanks again Mark. I've contacted Shaun. We'll see how that pans out. Appreciate it mate and apologies again for the name stuff up :)
No thats fine, HE is asking a bit to high for me, but I am sure you can get him down, seems like he is keen to sell, Mark.

No thats fine, HE is asking a bit to high for me, but I am sure you can get him down, seems like he is keen to sell, Mark.

He reckons most of it is already sold. Pity he seems to have had a match worn jersey which I may have been interested in. Rather than waste time with the whole make me an offer approach, I've just asked him for his best price. My gut tells me I won't be getting anything. Thanks for passing on the information though. You never know what people have and are willing to part with :)

He sent me a email yesterday, stating he is willing to drop prices, I am not going to bother, he has a few Warne signatures, Mark,

He sent me a email yesterday, stating he is willing to drop prices, I am not going to bother, he has a few Warne signatures, Mark,

It's been odd trying to deal with him. As mentioned, I suggested he name his best price and I'll either buy or walk away, save going back and forth etc, but he declined saying that no one was willing to make him an offer. So, I did and clearly he doesn't like it as he's still fishing for a buyer. Those Warne cards are the only thing worth pursuing, but like you, I'm not going to bother either. They'll turn up some place else down the track :)

Back
Top Bottom