Anyone got a US paypal account ?

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
was wondering if anyone had a us paypal account and might be able to help me out.

im trying to by something off the reebok site while its cyber monday and 50% storewide and they only post to the states. so i thought okay thats fine ill set up a borderlinx address and get it done that way, but it wont accept my Australian paypal address.

can anyone help me buy purchasing this for me im happy to chip in a few extra $$$ your way for your help.

Cheers Aron

was wondering if anyone had a us paypal account and might be able to help me out.

im trying to by something off the reebok site while its cyber monday and 50% storewide and they only post to the states. so i thought okay thats fine ill set up a borderlinx address and get it done that way, but it wont accept my Australian paypal address.

can anyone help me buy purchasing this for me im happy to chip in a few extra $$$ your way for your help.

Cheers Aron
Direct link to what you want buying?
I got a few buddies in the states that might help.

can't you add a US address into your paypal account? from memory thats how i bought a bunch of stuff from the states.

Back
Top Bottom