Tap 'N' Play CA & BBL 2015/16 Official Thread.

dropped into a local newsagent to pick up a couple of packs to see what it was like and there was a kid "feeling" up some packs interesting I thought so after I picked up a few I mimicked what he was doing and you can feel the raised edge of the silver/gold parallel cards, so I am guessing the inserts and redemptions may be easy to pick out

of the packs I got one pack had damaged corners and the rest is okay, the parallel test team cards look nice and the inserts look pretty bland for 2 per box/1per box. base set isn't to bad at all

Anyone know why there is a delay in sending out the sig cards? We know they have them signed already - pics were up well before cards were released, so thought they would be sent out as they recieve them.

Mine was sent in two weeks ago & I live 15 mins from there offices......

Anyone know why there is a delay in sending out the sig cards? We know they have them signed already - pics were up well before cards were released, so thought they would be sent out as they recieve them.

Mine was sent in two weeks ago & I live 15 mins from there offices......

Some collectors started receiving them today.

I know one person who received 4 of their cards.

Cheers
Matt

Hopefully I can open some packets tomorrow if my newsagents gets them.

Not related to this release but I saw a Smith commemorative card IP signed listed for $750 in eBay. No wonder players won't sign with this kind of BS!
Just to add to the Steve smith commemorative is listed as a signature cards sp4 not a ip sig very misleading and the seller is sunshine collectlebles

Hey what is on the back of his Steve Smith signature card? If it's not numbered and has something else written on the back of the card is it rare? Katrina.

Hey what is on the back of his Steve Smith signature card? If it's not numbered and has something else written on the back of the card is it rare? Katrina.

Nope same card as the one given away at the show just has sp written on the back.

Where to start with this???? I wouldn't pay that much. The signature doesn't look to flash hot for a card being numbered 1.

Out of curiosity what is the going rate for these signatures btw?

Nope same card as the one given away at the show just has sp written on the back.

Where to start with this???? I wouldn't pay that much. The signature doesn't look to flash hot for a card being numbered 1.

Out of curiosity what is the going rate for these signatures btw?
The signature are going any where between $200 and $700

$700 for what signature card? And as for the Steve Smith 215 card, was this hand signed by Steve before it was sent out to the supplier's? I heard a little rumor that there are around 10 hand signed and personalized numbered Steve Smith 215 cards in which were hand delivered to some Tap'n Play supplier's? If so these would be worth $$$$????. Does Matt know anything about this? Katrina.

I've got more of a chance of playing for Australia at the MCG boxing day test than the seller getting $700 for the signature cards.

Back
Top Bottom