Future Force

Can't really say too much at this point except that there is more value to boxes/cases and there is a new insert that I think will counter those who box/case/pack search for signatures. You would really hate to miss this insert.

The purpose of this post is to see how far off I am in terms of guessing the coming FF series but let me know if anyone had heard anything dissimilar to all this:

Future Force 2015

Common cards - 112 - this time includes 4 checklists on top of 108 other cards like least year
All Australian - 22 as usual - you know the drill

Higher-end inserts:

Future Force Top Prospect (32); 1:18 packs or 1:Box
This new inset series is exactly the same format as the signature cards from previous FF series however without the signatures. Players to appear in their street-ware style AIS polo necks and with no depiction of their state representative clubs and the traditional signature panel to be replaced by a chunky "FUTURE FORCE TOP PROSPECT" foil stamped emblem.
-Printed on gloss blue board and individually numbered to 250.

Future Force Red Signature (24); 1:54 packs or 1:3 boxes
A newly improved version of the traditional red signature series. These cards are based on the Top Prospect series except that the cards to be printed in horizontal/landscape style unlike the FFTP cards that are vertical/portrait style. Although this will mean the last 8 payers from the Top Prospect series will not be included, 24 will make it easier for collectors to build than 32 and these red signature card would be higher end than the previous FFRS cards from the last two years anyway.
-Identical photos from FFTP printed on foil board comprising chunky metallic red and silver pannels, creating an eye-catching 'candy-bar' style patchwork. Foil divided by a fabric-like gloss panel for the players signature, and for the very first time, all players have signed cards in red ink, replacing the traditional black. Individually numbered to 125.

Future Force Green Signature (24); 1:162 packs or 1:9 boxes (or 2: factory-slab of 18x18 pack boxes)
Exactly the same as the red signature cards except that foil panels (not to mention ink of signatures) that are red on the red versions are instead metallic green and those that are silver on red version are instead gold, therefore creating an eye-catching 'wattle-forest' style patchwork. Green ink again returns like as last year (due to the potential smudging of gold ink) however the gold foil components of the card of course reflect the tradition of the upper-end signature cards from the original FF series. Individually numbered to 40.

I have just had confirmed that Future Force is planned to go on sale Monday Nov 16th, a week before the draft on Tuesday 24th.

Select have changed the signature cards around on who is signing and are hopeful that every player will be drafted.

This is good news - wonder how they have gone about it?

posted on AFL tasmania Facebook

10523847_513635085479446_901965835853901785_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom