2015 Honours 2 10 more packs 31/7 Very Nice!

noodles34

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
nbrw1980
Hey all. Was at the local shopping centre with the little fellas today. Popped into my newsagent to see a near full box of Honours 2 on the counter. I gladly helped my self to 10 random packs. Here's the result:
image.jpg

Was super stoked to score the Reynolds cards as they're PC and the signature was a bonus! I figured I had probably destroyed that box with my 10 packs, so knowing that there was another newsagent up the other end of the centre I made my way over. Same scenario, near full box. So I went another random 10 again. Results:
image.jpg

Obviously not as good as the first lot, but only a very poor human would complain about the results from a random 20 packs! Happy with the PC love. Any non Essendon cards are available for sale, or trade for Essendon cards I don't have. Cheers

Also, having collected NBA, NFL, NHL etc for a long time, I work off the theory of a thick feeling pack is generally a good one. That's what I went with when choosing my packs. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my imagination? Seemed to work quite well with the Champions as well.

Update: so knowing the second newsagent wasn't as successful, I returned today and upon noticing that the remainder of the box seemed untouched, I grabbed 10 more packs. Here's what I scored
image.jpg

Astbury numbered 372 and the Smith Distinction numbered a low 40! Also scored another Reynolds for the PC. Needless to say, no one should buy any Honours from either newsagent at Fountain Gate (until they get new boxes of course!) as I'm pretty sure I've cleaned what they've currently got out!

Back
Top Bottom