#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Does anyone actually know where the Ennis is? I know it is redeemed but I would like to at least see a picture since I obviously won't get to own it.

I dont really care what anyone one else thinks but i would do almost anything just to get my hands on that number one signature card. Katrina.

They need 17 Parkers to win the comp, good luck to them though and good luck with finding the Parker card, I hope you track it down and show it off here :)

More than anything i just want to see it surface and then it's for piece of mind knowing that someone has cracked it open.

Hey Guys,
Happy to add this to my collection -
img_0622-jpg.134771

To the Germ (We all know who you are) who's been running all over Sydney and the internet telling everyone he had it, Was pulling the cards out of it, and making deals to sell it and whatever other crap you were bouncing around - YOU LOSE AGAIN!!
- You NEVER had it, NEVER looked like having it and have (surprise, surprise) further rubbished your name (again) For looking a man in the eye, Shaking his hand and making a deal... And then dogging it.
I believe you have also come to terms on the sale of it - Since I have owned it. WELL DONE!!

It's now where it belongs -
ENJOY!!

ps: The 001 card has become displaced in transit, Will be talking to the Redeemer and ESP to see what we can do. - Believe this isn't the first time it's happened.

Very nice, congrats......the tigers colours really "pop" one of the better I have seen.

To the Germ (We all know who you are) who's been running all over Sydney and the internet telling everyone he had it,..........

Small note I can confirm we don't all know who this person is, I'm also curious to know who I should be avoiding doing any deals with.

Cheers
Ross

Looks great mate. Nailed the sig on the jersey too.

Hope they can sort the 001 card out for you quickly as not hard to see how much its moved. Is it damaged?

Haven't Looked.
- Thing is, It wasn't removed from the ESP package it was sent in. THEN was Wrapped in Bubble Wrap, And shipped in a TV Box (Packed tight Inside the Foam moulding) - Safe as houses....

Couldn't believe it when I got it out...

Hey Guys,
Happy to add this to my collection -
img_0622-jpg.134771

To the Germ (We all know who you are) who's been running all over Sydney and the internet telling everyone he had it, Was pulling the cards out of it, and making deals to sell it and whatever other crap you were bouncing around - YOU LOSE AGAIN!!
- You NEVER had it, NEVER looked like having it and have (surprise, surprise) further rubbished your name (again) For looking a man in the eye, Shaking his hand and making a deal... And then dogging it.
I believe you have also come to terms on the sale of it - Since I have owned it. WELL DONE!!

It's now where it belongs -
ENJOY!!

ps: The 001 card has become displaced in transit, Will be talking to the Redeemer and ESP to see what we can do. - Believe this isn't the first time it's happened.
Rob, thats Craig all over.
did you see the post in last Captains 36.
I managed to get a Robbie Rochow number 36.
The card was listed on ebay, he bought it within minutes, then did not pay for it for a week, the card was relisted.
He bought it again within minutes, and did not pay for it again 2 weeks and no contact with seller.
So I managed to get it.
Keep burning the bridges Craig.

Back
Top Bottom