Dandy Breaks: Select, UD Black... Relapse MOJO

Roydngr

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
My PC pickups have slowed down recently so I've gotten my cardboard fix with a few more box breaks :rolleyes:

Saw our mate Mal on the weekend and grabbed his last 2 boxes of the latest Select and 4 boxes of clearance price UD Black. Here's how it went down:

Select notable RC's/parallels

Been meaning to add an Exum auto to the PC, ended up with 2 after this break! Other hits were:

Curry Thompson Double Team dual GU

Grant Hill City to City Dual Patch GOLD 1/10 (w/ FAT Pistons patch, literally bulging from front and back - too thick for a 180pt mag)

Elfrid Payton Courtside RC Tie Dye 25/25 (gotta admit, these are very nice in hand)

UD Black was tempting at the price, but as expected most hits were pretty average aside from nice Arena Art booklets of AC Green & Grant Hill, Inscribed Hayes /10 & a gold 1/1 rookie auto of Reggie Bullock!

Thankfully the only reason for buying this stuff made an appearance!

Probably the best looking non-NBA auto of MJ I own!

Only trading for Kyrie/Delly cards I need. Thanks for the look!

WOW! MJ makes an appearance and in a massive way. =D>=D>=D>

I was scrolling through thinking you had done quite nicely out of the boxes then get to the bottom to find that.

The Grant Hill gold is awesome, the Exum's amazing but that MJ is something else.

Wow what a great break.

Now any chance the Exum red Prizm and the Exum auto in the middle may be for sale.....please

Classy.

Whilst people rag on College stuff, I think it's fair to say if UD had the NBA they'd still create some amazing stuff. Plenty of slick designs in there.

That MJ, wow.

Back
Top Bottom