Jordan Lewis cards

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
HI Guys,

I'm after any and as many Jordan Lewis cards as I can get.

We have Jordan coming to the school where I work as part of footy colours day and would like to get him to sign cards as give aways.

Happy to pay or can send back a signed card to anyone who can send me some.

cheers

Andrew

Hey mate I have a few like 3015 silvrr champs and previous years commons. Would be keen to tradr for something off my wantlist or could send tge silver and commons if in exchange u could send 1 or 2 back to me signed :)

Hey mate I have a few like 3015 silvrr champs and previous years commons. Would be keen to tradr for something off my wantlist or could send tge silver and commons if in exchange u could send 1 or 2 back to me signed :)
I'll double check when I get home tonight, I don't bust too much AFL but the occasional pack at the Newsagency. Otherwise more than happy to get a couple signed.

Hi mate. I've got half a dozen commons dating back to ~ 2007 you can have. Yours to do with what you want, but if you have a left-over signed card, wouldn't mind one for my hawks PC.

Let me know if you want me to send them off.

Awesome same as tazhawk mate I will send some over and if u have the silver left over of u could send one back would be great. But if other younguns want it no issue with you keeping them as us old kids are definately second prioritt. Hopefully the cards just get a few more of the kids in the collecting hobby

Thanks heaps to everyone who has helped out with this. Still a couple shy of 2 per class but I think I have more incoming too!

Just thought i'd share a couple that were signed over the weekend. - Will be putting them all into toploaders to make them extra special prizes for the kids.

IMG_0005.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom