dAv's 2015 Odyssey

dAvaro

OzCardTrader
Real Name
dAvo
eBay User
wallikay
Ok so loose plans at this stage but if I can wrangle it this is it.
Fly to L.A & head to San Diego to catch up with friends.
Jump on plane to Minnesota & go to GB v Min. Jump on Bus then to to GB to see CHI v GB.
Back San Diego to thaw out and then come home.

That would be awesome..... visiting Lambeau in mid winter for an NFL game is one of my bucket list items!

That would be awesome. Bears and GB in the snow would be really cool. Will have to look into doing something in the future, getting to games. Will be doing baseball while I am in Chicago instead

I'm working on that now and found a very big hurdle.
Round 12 v Bears is Thanksgiving Day & they will be retiring Breatt Farves Jersey Number at this game. Wish me luck.

Yeah good luck, mate. Those holidays can be busy times too just to add to the difficulty.

We were in Pennsylvania by an Amish town on a Columbus day long weekend once, but with a little perseverance managed to get tickets to see Philadelphia at the old Veterans Stadium. Cost a bit, but well worth it.

You're probably across this already but while we were in Florida, we were going for a drive around Pensacola and saw that there was a High School game on that Friday night. Went along and still think it's one of the best sporting events I've had the pleasure of seeing. The crowd was full on and always something happening. Highly recommended if you come across one.

I wish you well mate. Seeing the bears live - that would be unreal.

I'm working on that now and found a very big hurdle.
Round 12 v Bears is Thanksgiving Day & they will be retiring Breatt Farves Jersey Number at this game. Wish me luck.

I hope you can get tickets. Would be awesome to be present to witness that.

Back
Top Bottom