TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
"There is no checklist in the album"

It's on the inside cover...just that Footy Pop ups flyer seems to cover it ( I initially thought the same)

tc2015.JPG

SA is getting them on Thursday, apparently there is a stock issue and newsangecys are getting less then what they order

Will there be more stock later?

Not sure that's just what my Local newsagency said, they said it's coming out in 3 lots with Victoria today SA thurdays and Tasmania Monday week. They didn't say anything about any other states

Not sure that's just what my Local newsagency said, they said it's coming out in 3 lots with Victoria today SA thurdays and Tasmania Monday week. They didn't say anything about any other states
I'm in Tasnania and got mine yesterday

So does this men the value of prize cards that you win in 4 & 10 star have taken a big dive this year?

So does this men the value of prize cards that you win in 4 & 10 star have taken a big dive this year?
If anything, with the codes alot easier this year id say the winning scores will be pretty high meaning harder to win them which could mean they might be worth more

aren't these the same cards that are in folders? If so, there will be thousands more of them out there.

Back
Top Bottom