Non-Sport boxes available in Australia....Agents of SHIELD on their way!!

Lookin4Sigs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Geoff
eBay User
win2day05
I have just recently started working for an online hobby retailer with the job of expanding their range of toys and collectibles. As part of that role I am looking to try to make it easier for Australians to get their hands on boxes of quality Non-Sports cards. I have just about set in place an arrangement to bring in cases of Rittenhouse Archives cards and looking at options for Cryptozoic, Breygent, Upper Deck and others. At this point I am hoping that we will have Agents Of SHIELD and Game of Thrones Season 4 available shortly after they are released. I hope that we will have these available to buy at a competitive price and maybe even have a discount available to OzCard members. At the moment I am not trying to sell anything but just to get an understanding of what cards members would be looking to buy. As a collector myself I am quite excited at having the opportunity of being able to get the cards I want without having to pay the high prices buying from overseas and having to pay hefty shipping on top of that and I hope other collectors will feel the same. Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me if you wish.

AGENTS OF SHIELD S1 - Should have boxes week starting 27/4.
Game of Thrones S4 - Just pre-ordering now for planned delivery in mid May.

Last edited:
having somewhere local to purchase non sport would be awesome, especially if the prices are competitive!! I would love to see more marvel movie stuff and Cryptozoic TV Shows, the fact that you may get Agents of SHIELD is awesome too.

Struggling Aussie dollar is not helping at the moment but hopefully we can get some good stuff to offer at decent prices.

Dollar is certainly going the wrong way these days!:mad:

If you were going to sell Agents of Shield hopefully you've already snagged some as Rittenhouse has posted that they've sold out already...

Dollar is certainly going the wrong way these days!:mad:

If you were going to sell Agents of Shield hopefully you've already snagged some as Rittenhouse has posted that they've sold out already...

Yeah I know, I saw that. Wheels rolling a bit more slowly than I'd hoped but hopefully I can get at least a case, chasing that up at the moment.*fingers crossed*

Finally confirmed that a couple of cases of Agents of SHIELD will be on there way shortly after release in about the middle of April. I will post a message once I have the on hand for anyone who may be interested.

Got to start working on getting some cases of Game of Thrones Season 4, just interested to know how many boxes people here may be looking to get their hands on. Will probably look to bring about 3 cases in at this point but if demand is strong then I can try for more. If you let me know what you may be after I can try to make sure there is plenty to go around.

Still trying to find someone to supply Cryptozoic as they don't seem willing to deal directly with anyone outside North America. I hope to get some future releases but just got to find someone to supply them at a decent price.

Geoff

when I used to do the non-sport case shares, I bought from Tom Breyer (half of Breygent). He has been a distributor for years, is happy to ship to Australia. He is also quick, will usually ship when they arrive which is a couple of days before they are released for sale, so they arrive (with fast shipping) fairly soon after release.

Just picked up on this thread and it's great to see so much interest.
I'm primarily a sports-card collector but I have friends & relatives for whom I purchase new release non-sports boxes
Very interested in the availability of Game of Thrones Season 4 boxes in particular.

Back
Top Bottom