Not open for further replies.

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
Thanks for looking :)

This is the start of my Trade and Wish list, as i get more of it done i will add into here. It is going to take me a while to get it all done.

I no longer have any high end cards to trade of so all my trade cards will mid range like Future forces, and some numbered cards and lower like cp's, toty's and alike.

Feel free to have a look through it :)

hope to trade soon and "GO THE MIGHTY EELS"

01 Daves Trade list pg 1.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 2.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 3.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 4.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 5.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 6.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 7.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 8.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 9.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 10.jpg
01 Daves Trade list pg 11.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dave
Just found your list here, was talking to you on Facebook the other day regarding a Pile of Eels cards I have for you here
Would you be interested in trading them for Black Parallel PS135 and RTS 16 at all?

Hey Dave
Just found your list here, was talking to you on Facebook the other day regarding a Pile of Eels cards I have for you here
Would you be interested in trading them for Black Parallel PS135 and RTS 16 at all?

Yes mate for sure, i hadnt forgotton i just have not got them up my face book page yet :) i am about to upload another page :)

Hey mate I have a heap of these cards u need, I wil get back to u with what I got mate? I no I got Hindy gold league leader, kelepi young gun, plus a heap others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom